Colorado Springs Marriage, Family,
Couples, and Sex Therapy
Reach Your Full Potential
As a psychotherapist who treats couples and individuals, I can help you gain understanding, resolve problems, deepen relationships, and reach your full potential.
I am a certified Sexologist, and the only AASECT Certified Sex Therapist in Southern Colorado. In my work with individuals and couples, I customize my treatment plan to suit your needs.
During the therapeutic process, you will have the opportunity to talk openly about your most intimate and personal issues and receive specific suggestions about how to solve them.
Psychotherapy can help support you to:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Deepen and protect your intimacy
- Increase passion with your partner
- Develop a long term plan and vision for the future together
- Learn what you desire in your relationship and how to get it
- Reduce depression and fear
- Gain insight into your feelings
- Learn new ways to handle stress
- Maintain sobriety
- Achieve goals
- Increase integrity in all relationships
Together we will identify the problems, their causes, and their solutions.
I HAVE A NEW LOCATION
422 E. Vermijo Ave #19
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- AASECT Supevision now available. Please see my scheduling system or email me for more information.
Teaching, Training & Workshops:
A Training for Health Professionals
11 AASECT CEs
Health, wellbeing, and intimate relationship are profoundly affected by sexual issues, yet like many health professionals, you may sometimes feel at a loss to help your clients overcome feelings of sexual inadequacy, move beyond blocks to desire and pleasure, and transform the underlying emotional and spiritual dynamics of their sexual challenges.
In this training, you will experience the 4-D Wheel of Sexual Experience, an innovative model which brings emotional and spiritual consciousness to the practice of sex therapy. Our approach incorporates ritual, movement, along with a four-dimensional structure to support clients through a wide range of situations and dynamics and to clarify therapeutic boundaries.
You will learn innovative and engaging practices to help your clients and students:
- Discover the four energies that spark sexual desire
- Reframe cultural messages that constrain sexual attitudes
- Find healing and clarity around hot-button issues such as gender fluidity, porn use, and affairs
- Identify the roots of present sexual impasses in past griefs and traumas, and learn strategies for transformation
The training will provide opportunities for case consultation about desire, pleasure, dysfunction, and more. You will have plenty of time to cultivate personal awareness, get your clinical questions answered, and network with like-minded professionals.
This training is designed for physicians, nurses, social workers, family therapists, sex therapists, school counselors, and anyone working with students or clients for whom sexual issues may affect health, empowerment, or safety.
Info and registration: Gina@ginaogden.com
Women’s Sexual Stories – Healing Wounds, Celebrating Joy – (Esalen Institute)
26 AASECT CEs
The path to sexual pleasure and intimacy is like the path to any other of life’s mysteries. It means exploring new emotional landscapes. It means opening your wild, precious, vulnerable self to nature, divine presence, and the profound wisdom of your body. It means daring to discover what you want.
During this workshop for women of all ages and sexual and spiritual orientations, we create a safe and healing environment where you can:
- Learn innovative ways to create heart-to-heart communication,
- Expand your capacity for love, creativity, and compassion,
- Transcend guilt, shame, and “good-girls-don’t” messages, and
- Heal the wounds of violence, abuse, and compulsivity.
We merge the latest research with women’s stories, shamanic journeying, and sacred ceremony in the Esalen hot springs.
Our work together is based on the following three principles:
- Sexual connection has the power to transform our lives — at any age, with or without a partner
- Erotic satisfaction begins with self-esteem
- A supportive circle of women sharing about sex can be life-changing
We invite you to explore the stories you hold in your body, mind, heart, and spirit, while you are held within the confidentiality, empathy, and respect of group. The deep sharing during this week offers profound opportunities to discover new stories, new healing, and new joy- take-homes you can treasure forever.
Please bring two objects to our first session — one to represent an aspect of your sexual story you want to keep and the other to represent an aspect you want to move beyond. You’ll introduce yourself with these objects and take them home with you.
Info and registration: Gina@ginaogden.com
- And a funny slide show to give a flavor of what it’s like at Esalen.