Colorado Springs Marriage, Family,
Couples, and Sex Therapy
Reach Your Full Potential
As a psychotherapist who treats couples and individuals, I can help you gain understanding, resolve problems, deepen relationships, and reach your full potential.
I am a certified Sexologist, and the only AASECT Certified Sex Therapist in Southern Colorado. In my work with individuals and couples, I customize my treatment plan to suit your needs.
During the therapeutic process, you will have the opportunity to talk openly about your most intimate and personal issues and receive specific suggestions about how to solve them.
Psychotherapy can help support you to:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Deepen and protect your intimacy
- Increase passion with your partner
- Develop a long term plan and vision for the future together
- Learn what you desire in your relationship and how to get it
- Reduce depression and fear
- Gain insight into your feelings
- Learn new ways to handle stress
- Maintain sobriety
- Achieve goals
- Increase integrity in all relationships
Together we will identify the problems, their causes, and their solutions.
- AASECT Supevision now available. Please see my scheduling system or email me for more information.
Teaching, Training & Workshops:
Colorado 4-D Wheel Training
- And a funny slide show to give a flavor of what it’s like at Esalen.