Colorado 4-D Wheel Training
I have been a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 1999 and a Certified Sex Therapist through the American Association of Sex Educators and Therapists (AASECT) since 2007. Over this time, I have facilitated workshops, led retreats, and presented lectures on many aspects of human sexuality and sex therapy to groups and clinicians. These events can be tailored to your needs, including:
- Women’s groups
- Couples retreats
- Sexual abuse and trauma workshops
- Sexuality and spirituality workshops
- Trainings for therapists
Women’s Relationship Support Group
- Time and day to be determined
This women’s group is for high functioning women who want to learn more about themselves and their relationships. For women who want to excel and feel happy in themselves and in all aspects of their lives. We will work as a group to encourage, support, inform, and enjoy the other members in this confidential group.
Some of the topics we will cover are:
- Communication: tools to be our best selves in all relationships
- Abundance: how do we nurture ourselves?
- Work lives: our purpose and meaning in life
- Parenting: our struggles and joys
- Sexuality: our return of desire
- Creativity: Blossoming as our true selves
- Spirituality: allowance for our spirits and faith to soar, how to protect our selves from toxicity and clear out negativity so we can move forward
- Anxiety reduction: get a good night sleep, stop worrying and increase self-esteem
- Nutrition: how do we eat mindfully and stay healthy?
Kamara McAndrews MA, LMFT, DAACS Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, ABS Certified Clinical Sexologist
Please call Kamara for more information 719-684-3638