A Retreat for Women of all Ages
& Sexual and Spiritual Orientations
26 AASECT CEs
The path to sexual pleasure and intimacy is like the path to any other of life’s mysteries. It means exploring new emotional landscapes. It means opening your wild, precious, vulnerable self to nature, divine presence, and the profound wisdom of your body. It means daring to discover what you want.
Find Out More & Register Today:
During this workshop for women of all ages and sexual and spiritual orientations, we create a safe and healing environment where you can:
- Learn innovative ways to create heart-to-heart communication,
- Expand your capacity for love, creativity, and compassion,
- Transcend guilt, shame, and “good-girls-don’t” messages, and
- Heal the wounds of violence, abuse, and compulsivity.
We merge the latest research with women’s stories, shamanic journeying, and sacred ceremony in the Esalen hot springs.
Our work together is based on the following three principles:
- Sexual connection has the power to transform our lives — at any age, with or without a partner
- Erotic satisfaction begins with self-esteem
- A supportive circle of women sharing about sex can be life-changing
We invite you to explore the stories you hold in your body, mind, heart, and spirit, while you are held within the confidentiality, empathy, and respect of group. The deep sharing during this week offers profound opportunities to discover new stories, new healing, and new joy- take-homes you can treasure forever.
Please bring two objects to our first session — one to represent an aspect of your sexual story you want to keep and the other to represent an aspect you want to move beyond. You’ll introduce yourself with these objects and take them home with you.
Info and registration:
- And a funny slide show to give a flavor of what it’s like at Esalen.
In our workshops, retreats, and trainings, you can explore the 4-D Wheel in safety and confidentiality. We focus on releasing dense, unhelpful energy, realigning our bodies, opening our hearts, clarifying old messages, moving beyond ego, and anchoring inspiration and learning.Expanding Sex Therapy retreats and workshops are open to both professionals and non-professionals.