Licensed Marriage Family Therapist
AASECT Certified Sex Therapist
AASECT Certified Sex Therapy Supervisor
Director of 4-D Network
I am a psychotherapist with an expertise in sex, marriage, and intimacy issues. In my private practice, I use a tailored approach to help individuals, couples, and families identify problems and their causes. I also supervise therapists and clinicians to become certified as world-recognized AASECT Certified Sex Therapists and am the director of programming, trainer and supervisor for the 4-D Network: www.4-DNetwork.com. View the 4-D Network Philosophy of Inclusion.
I have a Masters degree in Clinical Psychology, and I am a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist. I am a Diplomate of American Association of Certified Sexologists and a Certified Sex Therapist through the America Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapist.
As an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, I specialize in helping people with a wide range of issues, including:
- relationship & family issues
- spiritual/life shifts
- life-altering events
- pelvic pain
- gap in desire
- Post-addiction sexuality
- Negotiation skills
- Erotic intelligence
- Swinging/Polly/Consensual Non-monogamy/Open
- Enhanced sexual pleasure
- Sexual Abuse and Trauma Recovery
- Gender Identity and Transitioning
- post-prostrate cancer rehabilitation
- performance anxiety
- sexual abuse recovery
- post-addiction sexuality
In my psychotherapy sessions, I tailor my approach to meet your needs.
I incorporate many modalities into my therapy practice, including Non-Violent Communication, Existential, Mindfulness, 4-D Wheel, Sensate Focus, Gestalt, Family Systems, Imago dialogue, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and various approaches to differentiation.
I attend workshops throughout the year to complete my continuing education requirements and stay on top of our everchanging needs in society.
- I follow the legal and ethical guidelines of all the associations that I belong to, including AASECT and AAMFT.
- I provide only talk therapy and I am not a certified sex surrogate.
- I take my vow of confidentiality very seriously. I do not discuss or disclose any information that is outside of a legal release of information.
- If you have a high profile jobs or are highly visible in the community, we can arrange special circumstances you might need to preserve you confidentiality; I can also provide longer sessions for people coming from out of town.